Friday, June 2, 2017

Hii readers,

I'm back. Wow..here comes year 2017 and we are already about half from the journey. What happened this year hor? Hmm...let me think...err..for business, due to economy downturn and many other obstacles happening, my sales seems dropping compared to previous year. I do feel upset and stressful, but what to do? life goes on.

Ohh ya I knew a wonderful girl from my uni engineering field, let's call her Miss J. Miss J is a beautiful lady with kind hearted. I do impressed by her. I have a very good start with her as we chat almost every hour every day. When I realise, we already knew for almost 6 months but haven't meet each other and verbally for more than half an hour. Honestly, I fell into her as she is so adorable and with her good character. She is really a girl who any guy not afford to lose.

However, things changed when time tickling. Maybe I am really failed in tackle girl at first hand. Until recently I felt our distance getting further and further starting from this month. I can accept if she is moody due to exam and let's say if she really want to focus on her paper. Friendly speaking, I really dont know how to understand girl feeling. I only know I like, I care of her, I want her to be with me.  Yesterday she told me she dont want me to get wrong meaning from her. I feel sad as I really dont know what to say at that time. Maybe she got her Mr. Right and I do not know?

I really appreciate Miss J all these while and months accompany me in whatsapp. I really miss her now. I fall into her.

If God really read this, I will appreciate if God can give me the way to sort this out.

No comments: