Thursday, October 31, 2019

Changing Job

Journey begins with thinking, and with beliefs. This is my first post since after year 2017 and I don't think many people reading blogs in these years as there are many chatting or dating apps which can be downloaded and put into our devices today. 

Well..now is already the end of October 2019 which 2019 is going to be end in coming 60 days. What have I done this year only found out few new products for farmers, and learn to give good services to client. However, as people said "we learn from mistake, we know from experience".  I have been in  veterinary pharma field already almost 3 years and I do happy when I see my repeating order, which means results seen and satisfaction occurs. 

These two months have been not smooth for me not only on my business financial status, my public relations also affected or polluted. As this is economic downturn, I do faced challenges here and there by collecting and making payment so and forth to/ from parties related. Apart from that, as we chinese buddhist beliefs, "fan xiao ren" and "fan tai sui" is very tiring things. As my friend told me, next year "rat year" is going to be harmful for us"horse" zodiac. 

So, this putting me suddenly have something in my mind. I've been told by one of my former lecturer in uni, and I think he make sense. His statement is " Why not you try something new with your current age, and your qualification before is too late to be" . All right, I'm actually plan to work on it. I think it is time for me to change my environment and learning new things. Therefore, I've actually make up my mind instead of continue doing the same thing while seeing only thick cloud in front, I should turn the steering wheel to other pathway. But I know, I will miss my supportive client very much, and also few fellow supporters behind. 

No comments: