Wednesday, November 23, 2016

End up MBA 2016

Life goes on as we grow older, and people comes and go throughout our life in the sense that we have no excuse to ask someone or something to stay off with the proper reason.

I never think of I will finish my MBA in two and the half year time as I thought I will not manage to finish. As a single person of me, relationships really killing me during my first year of Master and I choose to put her off for our better life. Well here comes to end of MBA in Swinburne, memories of sweet and bitter still remain in my mind but to put aside as we move on. 

The death of my dad really change my life as I started his career which I never think of doing since I was a kid until his death back in beginning of 2015. From what I understand from this field here is public relations is important than anything from our education background. Therefore, to move in this field from a tiny pathway really challenge me as I do not have any guide from my late father anymore. So all these while I am doing it according to my late father PR, some knowledge from what I know and seen back in several years. 

Half working and study is not an easy task as time management is really important. As a starter of me, I ruined one of my subject because of family issues after the death of my father. I was empty, hopeless at that time until I slowly climb up from my fall. 


No comments: