Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello readers, finally I have done with my degree life in Swinburne...let me see how many years i was there...hmm..1, 2, 3...wow..4 years....time passes very fast..we no longer 18 and no longer 21.and we grow older... Throughout this four years I have learned a lot...stress  a lot...cry and laugh a lot....although is a tough university life, but when think back...it is a great experience.

Honestly, I rather go back to study rather than work sometimes. Blogging I think is a good place for me to shout out...as hardly find a trustworthy person to talk to in this lovely city. Blog not necessary everyone will read, and not all my friends know i got a blog here.. but i don't know if "she" will read it sometime..i guess she will not..Talk about "she"...She is a girl who i know and admire since starting of my degree life...3 years..till now she is only my close friend...no development...u can imagine how failure i am.. maybe is my fault...

This month getting boring as all of us busy with our own stuff.. hope to get back here soon....


No comments: