Thursday, April 26, 2012

I don't think got people will come to my blog here and read anyway..since I quit blogging for quite some time....and Im bad in blogging...my blog is not as colourful and nice as others.

Well , talk about my life recently. Still as usual, busy...busy...sleep..hang out...boring.....
This semester seems like tougher than previous semester a lot as I am doing my final year project, tired and stress to the max...only left 2-3 weeks to final exam...OMG...how am I going to do? Think about it* hmm....


So far all the assignment going quite well and smooth, I am leader for 4 assignments in 4 subject....clever le? hiong le? Actually I am not...I rather dont want be a leader...many to busy a bout...workload is heavier...but so so far my members are well communicated and co-operate with me...except Capstone got some barriers...which is "Superwoman".


Talk about "Superwoman", its not good to expose her name...lets call her Superwoman then. She is smart and steady..but anyway, she is very pattern la....She is like proud of herself that she is pro and clever, plus think that she is the prettiest in the class...Nothing can be denied that she is smart, but I don't like her style...make me sick ...If I know that I rather ask her to be a leader then...at least she better than me...haha...I totally shoot by her....

Ok..nevermind, that day I messaged her that ask her whether want to be co-leader for the team...i told her she can lead better than me...why don't u lead? Haihh...what funny thing is that yesterday we supposed to held a meeting regard project plan.....but she can't attend...one of my member knew that she is absent...she happy like hell and said "she cannot come? wow..thats nice..." I speechless...lol...but so far we managed to catch up....time does not wait for us...

Tomorrow will be friday...as usual...will spend the night with badminton...nothing much special...boring...sometime i wonder how to make our life so that we not feel boring?  





No comments: