Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello readers and bloggers, it has been a year i didn't blog...today one of my friend reminded me about blogspot. By then I remembered I have not blog for so many months...

Today is my first day after my winter term...which is my second year and second semester. I still have one more year to go before I graduate..May God Bless me...hope I can successfully graduate. Today the campus is normal..since is first day...of course we can see the crowd...cars...students....staff...get used to it already since I spent there almost 3 years. lol...

Well..sometime I am not understand about women. When they see a thing they like, they will not buy at the first time but rather go back on second day and buy the same thing. The matter is the thing is not expensive, not more than rm30. So, what is the difference between buying now and buying tomorrow?  with the same price, same model and same thing. Funny huh? hmm...

And, ya..one of my female friend. She came and told me two days before that she unhappy. I asked why? why are unhappy? She said her boyfriend who work at SG is coming back suddenly. I said I taught you should be happy? Since he giving you surprise? And u love him? What is the problem then? Funny...

No comments: