my friend...Mr Chai...he tell me something which I think is quite true. He told me that if the girl is so close and familiar with u...u probably will not tell her that u like her (if u like her) At first I asked why? But when I think back...it is quite true...because we tend to not hurt the second party or both side maybe..
The brief explanation is that if I tell her, there is two possibility. First, she likes u and accept u as her lover. Second, she only treat me like best friend...and she might escape from me. Here comes a decision making when I reach the custom.. Shall I go? Or just stay? Many encouraged me to tell her..the problem that I faced is I do not know whether she likes me or not? and what is the position of me in her heart...thats what confusing me.. I can be sure that I am not her cup of tea.. She likes western restaurant while I am not very like. I like coffee while she not interested in drinking coffee.
I just need a girlfriend who simply care about me..share together everything...cute and kind enough to talk to.
No comments:
Post a Comment