Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome back, my "brother"

Around 2 months ago, my "brother" was having a serious sickness and need to change the whole engine. So, we have no idea and nid 2 do a modification on it. Now he's back wiv healthy body. It accompany me since I was secondary sch. Although it's business car n belongs to the company, but I really "sayang" it. I treat it like my own car, my brother. It strive for sales wiv me n my dad.. my 3 meals rely on it..

Ok la.. stop bullshiting...so we import the engine frm Sabah.. We've install a new set but recond engine into it.. now the displacement(cc) has being upgraded, that is usual 2500 cc to 3000 cc wiv Turbo of course and the gear box oso being changed from manual transmission to automatic transmission. It has been different Hilux from the one u can see on the road . So now I feel like I'm driving Prado. hahahah....=P Although it has been more poweful than usual original engine but im stil nt so satisfied about the performance... it consume more petrol than last time seriously.

ROCK THE JOURNEY... VRROOMM!!!!! GO GO GO!!! >>>

Below is the photo of it...











3.0L DIESEL TURBO!!!!!



SURF GEARSHIFT WITH ECT POWER




No comments: