Friday, November 7, 2008

Trip to Sematan 25 Oct 2008

It has been bout 2 weeks after I back frm Sematan trip with my dad's company members. I duno why Dr.Chuo organized this trip but really thanked him too. I really enjoy that day. So, all the expenses that day include petrol fees, meals, Palm Beach entry fee is all belongs to the company. Yeah... hahaha....

So, early in the morning aftter breakfaz at MJC, four car of us depart to Sematan. Bsides, we also test drive my car which is jz upgraded the engine along the journey to Sematan...wonderful!!!.. it really power up..



Along the journey..

wat r they doing?

Durian, my favourite!!!






3 Toyota cars of our company

Walau eh... this two big kids
Doraemon kite frm Dr Chuo
Our happy fruits..Dr Chuo, he bought that kite at Bali Island...
our company members...
Around 4pm we left Palm Beach... again the car race begins...muahahha ^^.. but we seperated after that...they going back 2 Kch while me n my family went 2 Bau, my grandma's house. Well, hope we can have this kind of enjoyable trip again in the future...









No comments: