Do we have a choice if we fall in love into a person? This boy is too stupid, he sacrifised a lot because of a girl that doesnt love him at all!!!... Nowadays we can hardly seen this kind of people...If he/she is besides u, remember to appreciate.. In a girl's memory, there is this kind of boy exist in her life. " The person that I love now, is in front of me!" the boy shouted loudly to the girl that walk in front of him. "CRAZY!!" said the girl , and quickly walked away from the crowded place. She taught mayb that boy is kidding wiv him. One day,the girl received a letter. " I really like you. I can do everything for you. As long as you like, I will do it right away." She received this letter that is without written the name of sender. But refer to the speech, she knws the letter is written by that boy. " If then, can you jump to the middle of the road right now?" She replied this message bhind he letter and asked somebody to pass it to the boy. " Yes, I can. U wait n see." After the boy read taht letter, he straight away rush to the middle of the road in front of the girl. Only heard the sound of horn, braking, and a loud sound of crashing, and she saw that boy lied down on the road with full of blood. "I really can do anything for you......." The boy's speech in an ambulance was clear in the mind of the girl.
"Is yr daughter want my son run to the middle of the road and knocked down by the car!" "Bullshit!! Is your own son want to rush to the middle of the road." " What bullshit? Their classmate said that my son rush to the middle of the road after read the letter form yr daughter." "Is that true?!" The girl's mum asked her daughter. "Erm." The girl admitted and her tears falls. She really feel like erased this scene n really hope that this incident nvr happened before. " Now u see.. how r u going to compensate my son's life? He can't play basketball anymore...." The boy's mum cried and shoted and fainted on the floor of the hospital. "This....." The girl's parents have nth to talk. " I want yr daughter to take care of my son until he doesnt need her, that is yr daughter owes us." said the boy's dad. "No... she doent love yr son, you cannot be selfish. !!" The girl's mum is reluctant her daughter to live under this kind of situation. " Ok, I take care of him.." The girl promised in front of both parents.
....... .................................2 years later.......................................
The boy and the girl sat quietly on the chair of the garden. "Why do u like me?" The girl speaked. " Can we hav a choice if we fall in love into a person? Fall in love, that's it."
the boy said softly. " Let's say one day if I found a person that I love, would u let me go? " " I nvr stop u before, is you r de one who cant put down yrself. " said the boy. They ended the speech. The boy promised the girl that once he is recover , he will let the girl go and find her own happiness. But the girl cant even do it because of her feeling of guilty. Because of one joke, she ruined the boy's life and dream. The boy will never play basketball anymore...........However, the story do not have a happy ending.. The girl doesnt appreciate the sacrisfaction of the boy. "Why do you want to listen to me? Why r u so stupid?" The girl kneeled down n cried. " I.....just because of loving you." said the boy , holding her hands and help her 2 get up. "I dont wan your love!!!!". escaped frm the boy's hand. " Your love is too strong, u've ruined me.. do u understand? do u understand??!!!!" The girl cried loudly. "I'm......" the boy had nth 2 say. " Why is me?! Why is me?! Why you fall in love into me? I hate u like that... I hate..I hate.." The girl shouted loudly and ran away...The gulitiness of the girl is too deep, she accompany the boy is because of responsibility..until she fall in love into other guy..she cant stand anymo 2gether with the person that she doesnt love..However she hurts the boy. The girl run as fast as she could out to the road until she did nt realize a lorry in front of her ....... "Look out!!!" somebody pulled her. Again she heard the familiar sound of crash, when she turned over, again she saw a boy lied on the floor with full of blood. " I really can do everything for you......" the boy said softly , blood flowing out frm his mouth and fainted. "No.......!!!!!" The girl screamed loudly as loud as she can.. "It's too late.. the bone is broken and affect the heart.. there is no way to cured." " He's still very young.. there is no idea to save him? " the gossiping sound of nurses and doctors flew into her ears. The girl cried until her blouse is wet because of tears. Because this time the boy really left him, it means that he's dead. "I think u shud go in and see him..." said the boy's father, his sadness is all written on his face. "Ok.." said the girl. "Dont cry..." said the boy and using his hand to wipe of her tears. " U're stupid.." cried the girl. [ Mayb... this is for u..] the boy said and gave him a letter and said "this is the last one... read it ok?" ..." I really can do anything for u.." This is the last speech from the boy...and he left this world.
This is the content of the letter he write for the girl:
To my beloved:
Fall in love into you more than half of the time we r having sadness and pain. I know you will never accept my love for you. But I really really love you...... If I know this incident earlier that will cause you do not have a freedom to have a choice, then I probably will not do it. You know? As long as you are happy, I dont mind to do anything for you. I know when you read this letter your heard already have somebody, try to give yourself a freedom ok?
Don't try to force yrself to accept me and stay with me. One thing I hope is you can live happily. Don't ask me the reason why I'm stupid. Can we have a choice for wether we want to fall in love into a person ? Fall in love, that is already a fact. I will always protect you, because you are the person that I love. I really can do anything for you. No matter how many years, I will never change.
The girl kept the letter and he tears stop flowing. The boy had left her five years. The girl changed from a young girl into a matured girl today. The boy saved the girl's life. But unfortunately her heart will never pass it to the boy. Do we have a choice if fall in love into a person? When we fall in love, that is the fact.
Under the blue sky, the boy doesnt have a choice, the girl doesnt have a choice, anybody also do not have choice.
2 comments:
story is very touching... but.... in real live.... this is stupid.... that is not worth sacrifice a gal that don like you... true... like some1 o love some1 cannot choose... but u can choose 2 be more realistic...
ya...it's true... u oso found this story is a bit stupid leh? hahahaha.... yalo.. i agree wiv u.. but anyway that's jz a story.. in real life i don't think there is this type of person exist in this world. Thanks for support ya? hehe ^^
Post a Comment