2moro is my exam day 4 my maths..ermm.. i shud b doin my revision rather than blogging here rite? i think moz ppl now "K" book .haha...jz do a little short update.. a lot of ppl ask me y i wan 2 take 2 courses? u knw wat i reply? i replied that it's a long long story. y? bcz it's true.. And, the 2nd question is don't u feel tired and stressful for taking 2 courses? Then i say yeah, it's really stressful and tiring .
I started 2 feel that i'm nt supposed to choose this "road" since beginning of the story. I started to feel that i actually nt that clever. Like most of the time chinese said:" if u don hav such a big head, don't wear such a big hat" I knw my reader will be bored of me keep nagging here all the time. hahaha...
Sometime when i doing my risky assignment and attend those headache courses, I feel like i wana quit and find something easier for me 2 "catch". N also sometime there is a barriers for me 2 communicate wiv my classmate there..i dn wether is my prob or other's prob. But, I'm broad minded person. Normally i dn care bout it.. but i'm trying 2 save everyday.
Few days ago, i met a friend who I did nt meet him for a couple of months, he said 2 me that "OMG Jonathan, u look thinner than before.!! "hahaha... then i started 2 laugh, I say " Yeah u're rite, i really loose few KG these few months." I face stress everyday of my life,except my stuidies, and also helping some of my dad's business... of cz I become thinner, Oh no, i shall becareful, it's hard 4 me 2 buy clothes later. hahaha... I usually had a late nite all these months. Say truly, i really nt enjoy my life.. Mayb i shud b bravcr, to overcome all these problems. So, sometime i really cry inside my heart, of cz definitely i won cry in front of ppl. Who say guy cannot cry? Hey..guy oso hav feeling ok? I hardly find a sincere fren who is realy i can talk to. Moreover, my blog is de place whre i can express my feeling.
Btw,2day my old fren called me while i was in Uni. She's my previous partner while we was taking course few yrs ago. She now operate her own companies and lack of partner. She ask me wether i interested 2 go help her in her company. I said that I wil think about it and will make a reply. She really taught me lots of things since i knw her. Especially in business, i learn a lot of formula and skills frm her.
Anyway, of cz i wan 2 hav some result in my life..but can i ask 4 my peaceful and lovely life as well? I want my freedom.. One thing i can do is trying my best in all de things.
No comments:
Post a Comment