Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busy Moment....

It's de time 4 me to voice out my heart again. Well, I dn feel my life is interesting at all these times.. busy...busy.. about wat? ASSIGNMENT!!!! .... ASSIGNMENT... Essay.. Report.. I duno wat is the meaning we bcome human.. well, busy life can bring me to success. but unfortunately im nt so happy wiv my life now... So u can call me moodless boy.. Actually now im nt supposed to write blog now , i shud complete my assignment. But, I really headache.. face a lot of problem...I ever feel like wan 2 quit..


Laz yr i feel that SPM is my largest enemy, challenges, but now i feel that actually SPM is much easier than now... haih... miss my secondary schlife.. at least it is nt as stressful like now in Swinburne...but it's oredi over..jz a memory recall.


Everytime when i back home, I feel like no energy n straight away lie on the bed for at least 5-10 minutes. Then I started my work.. My U life is fun wiv frens but it's challenging too... everyday laughing, talking.. n we omoz everday having lunch 2gether at any places.. including Spring...I dn mind ppl teasing n play me.. but nt too much of cz.. it dpends on my mood.. Someone hav warned my attitude.. i did nt unhappy n feeling of blame... Bcz i feel that as I go out frm my houz no matter work or studies, I hav 2 accept ppl's different type of comment.. I cant control ppl's mind and mouth. But, I have to respect ppl all de time ..that is a must..I'm nt expect all ppl likes me.. cz i knw im nt perfect too.. I'm broad minded.. so , nvm.. Only one thing that i ask for is Happy life.. n i wan freedom..

I love everyone in my class , everyone is my good fren n good classmate..


Ya,btw...few days ago, my classmate change de phone no. in my contact list into my another classmate phone no.. haiz.... feel nervous n shy everytime.. cz i really duno he can naughty until like that...Err...mayb im stupid too, din go n realize it..kena kacau oso duno..Alamak..

No comments: