Monday, May 26, 2008

conflits..arr!!!

COnflicts can occured in anywhere as our lifes goes on. Haha...not up to one semester, de conflict is oredi occur among me and one of my classmate.. Two weeks ago, there is nth happpened and all the communication among me and her was normal. But bout one and half week ago, i found that she had some misunderstanding on me.. I duno wat was goin on, I duno wat did I say to her that make her feel dislikes on me.
I feel curious when i talk 2 her..haha.... but i think is quite small matters. I oso duno wat shud i do now.. I keep thinking of it..
Shud I go n ask her wat's going on or let it be? or i shud beware of her and stay far frm her since now on? that sounds incorrect rite?
"My fren, if u feel there is unhappy things on me, u can tell me anytime, dn wory i will nt going 2 angry of u, if it is really my fault, im de one who shud make de changes. :)

No comments: