Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello hello...just back frm having dinner with my very very warm family at town....to celebrate my grandma's 75th birthday... oo..Happy Birthday to u Po-Po.. lolz...
Chinese New Year is just few days to go frm now...so how's yr preparation my dear readers who reading this post on screen thr? Honestly tell u...I didnt prepare at all... just bought some clothes and a pair of shoes...cz I dont feel like celebrating it... CNY for me is just like few days for me to rest and reunion with friends and family...so no meaning if we do so many things to it...mayb that's my opinion...

Oh...ya...my work is everything ok...leg nt so pain as few weeks ago...but I'm sorry to tell u that I'm quiting this friday...which is my last day service to Ta Kiong Company.. well...actually I really planned to work until 28th feb...but I feel like having 3 weeks holidays and enjoy my CNY before I enter into degree..I havent got a holidays since July semester break...after that we go for MPW semester...then I straight away apply into TaKiong.....cz when sch start, definitely my busy days will once again surround me.. oo...Yeah!!..

Well...I really work happily in Ta Kiong, all people in the company is nice, caring and kind.. I did planned to work for them again in this coming summer holidays.. My manager and boss is so kind to me...so i really dont feel like leaving them...although I hv to spend lunch on my own and stand whole day...but actually i learned many things frm that company...Thank you very much for this few weeks for guiding me all the way =)

Actually there is one thing nice about working , working full day , OT, is u go home with very tired condition, and u dont have energy to think too much, just prepare to sleep...that's it!!

So, like what I say...i have 3 weeks to jalan jalan , cari makan, find frens high tea, badminton, jogging, cycling, dramas....wow...i hv so many activities awaiting me =)

No comments: