Monday, January 25, 2010

At first I tod working outside is nice...but actually it's not... The sales assistant job is really nt as easy as I think...really tons of work to do in one day...Morning after take out oranges from cold room, then need to open chiller, throwing write off, doing frozen part , and vegetable and fruits...
My leg now is feeling pain....I really not get used to it... hahaha..mayb I too "ho mia"...even work with my dad also do office work, communicate with customer like that...but it causes me headache too...Now, sales assistant is doing job with my own hand....I hardly sit on the chair during working hours, only when lunch time or at home....lol....but anyway, I only will work for one month plus...and I will be back to university...
YEAH....study is better, can "catch snake" and "curi tulang"...but working we cant... how bad :(

My supervisor told me that I will be more appreciate my studies after I work there... err...?? what do u think?
What I think is study is always better than now working in Ta Kiong...haha....but at least can get some job experience...good thing for me too.

No comments: