Recently I hardly update my blog...because I duno wat to update and write... but mayb that's just and excuse for my lazyness.. After one month plus semester break, I'm going back to the campus and study by tomorrow...yoo...no more dramas and late morning anymore.... kinda feel wierd eh....
But study time also not bad lo...at least can kill my boringness.. but a bit hard to kill stresses... mayb that's to say thr is advantage number 1 but dont hav advantage number 2. holiday is no stress...but boring....and it will easily makes ppl dump if too free...
Anyway, this time holiday for me is nth to say.. but conflicts and misunderstood r always emerges. Now makes me believe one thing is human's feeling is very hard to catch. We will nvr knw what people thinks..haiz......
I hope that I can be smarter by this coming semester !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment