Sunday, July 19, 2009

Result Released Day

Lol...result finally released two days ago....fast eh? holiday two weeks already knw the result...the days before it i was damn nervous and scrared to see my result.. duno hw does it look like...

So I went to admin to get my result and i view it with one eye open and one eye close...finally...ya..my result ok lo..pass...heng heng nia la.. i really hope I can do a bit better nex sem and also in the future.. if i fail again i really will kena kill ar...haha

Seriously I need to thank Miss Invisible...without her support, I dont think I can alive till today since I was halfly dead last year. By that time i really in the "charm" and I feel this world is full of darkenss....she is de one who pull me up with her hands.. and I'm well under her counselling.

I nvr regret met her..she is really a professor...i duno wat psychological course was she took before..haha... actually she is just the degree student who same uni with me.. haha... bsides, she still teach me how to examine wether your friend is a good fren, or a slut... =P

ok la..goin out soon...write soon. Bye~

No comments: