Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Swt~~

Yesterday I went to campus to do my enrolment for the nex sem.. aiks... i almost forget all the procedure of enrolment..luckily wiv the help frm Johnny then I can submit my enrolment letter.

Hmm..then I went to exam unit to see how's my deferment letter...she say she lost it...swt". I say nvm la..as long as there is a record that I'm under deferment nw.. lol.. Then i saw a notice in blackboard that written there the last day of enrolment for foundation is 19 Dec.. means that I'm late... i tod i wil kena penalty. So I ask the ppl at 8th floor...she say : "oo..lik yr case u dn hv 2 being penalty.."

oo...Phew!!!

Then I went to library to find Cory there....we all sat in the discussion room..they do revision while I'm playing sms.. lol...then suddenly my gangs coming...OMG...I kena suan lo...

Actually I dcide 2 find them by 6pm wan.. but I dint knw they dint hv class...

SWT ar...ok lo... got time then out 2gether lo.. :) haha ^^

No comments: