Actually I shud do this post earlier two days.. but too bad nt enuf time.. haha... my new year eve celebration kinda happy celebrated wiv frens...
hhmm.. the time is flying...too fast that 2day we reached we reach the 2nd day of yr 2009. Haha....seriously i dint feel happy bout that.. cz when come to new yr I'm grow older...n hv a bigger responsiblities awaiting me in front of me...more headache, more worries... haih... sometime i really miss my secondary schlife...at least I do not hv that much worries... the most is SPM?
Lots of things happened on me on yr 2008...really a tiring year for me.. I'm sure 2009 wil b almost the same.. few things that i happy of is finally i've completed my diploma n i hv chance to enter uni.. bsides, I've knw a lot of frens in Uni life.. so far all of them r kind, friendly, n funny... haha...
Sad things is that I lost of most important thing in year 2008.. by the month of September.. haha.. frens who knw me well knw wat happen.. seriously, i ever treat her as my life.. i really regret i dint appreciate her , care bout her, n express to her.. nw hv no more chance.. i really sad bcoz of that...cant sleep, cant eat... am i stupid? haha ^^ but that is a pass...i nid 2 look forward to the coming days, weeks, months n years ...
ok...i hereby wish all of you Happy New Year 2009.. im sory if this post is too boring.. lol ^^ 2009, here I come...
~New post available soon~
No comments:
Post a Comment