2day is the second day after eating that "mooncake". I really cant forget the taste that flowing from my tongue to my heart. And it is very hard 2 digest. Duno when it will b recover leh hor?
Normally I'm the fastest one who finish the meal but these two days I'm not. I'm the laz one who finish. I mean including breakfaz, lunch, n dinner. My dad ask me wat happpened to me and is it the meal not suit me... then i say nth.. I'm nt feeling well. Haha ^^ , I'm also having very late nite these two days. I eat only half palte of rice..I have no appetite to eat...Besides prepare 4 my exam, that "mooncake" really make me cant sleep.. I only slept for 3-4 hrs laz nite. Cry in my blanket mar..hehehe. who say guys cannot cry oo? Just shy and try not to cry in front of people la.
My cousin from Singapore and currently in Kch also knw this incident.. he invited me to Damai this weekend and ask me not to think so much. Bsides, he even invite me run new life in Singapore wiv him n forget all the sadness. Then I say I'll think about it firz.
Actually there is one lady , she is close frens and all ppl knw her, she already told me there is a surprise 4 me b4 Mooncake Festival. She knw it earlier. When she told me I juz dn care wat she say bcoz she always like 2 disturb me all the time.
Woohooo.....everything is too late now. Can say is my fault lo.. who ask me not to take action all these time? haha.. ya, now then I realize that time really can change everthing. 3 years flying thru like that.. sob" .. my hope gone.I really receive a lesson and really regret... People told me that I shud be happy of that. Mayb they are true la. But I assume that it takes a little time. Ya, as long as everything is happy n ok, I shall be happy.
Haha.. can u imagine how magical and great of that "mooncake"?
New post will available soon.
1 comment:
aiyo... i reli want to cry wen i read ur story lah.
Post a Comment