Monday, September 22, 2008

Damai Trip with cousins

Damai Beach!!! Here I come!!.. it's a quite nice environment for relax after hard work n stress during normal days. This time I went there was bcoz of invited by my cousins. haha ^^. Hmm... I think the laz time that I step to damai was many many years ago oredi hor..? So yesterday I promise my cousin that I will b there.

It's quite fun anyway.. I enjoy it very much. So I woke up early in the morning and drove to Damai around 8 sumthing. The road is nice to drive along the way. Straight forward!!!..hahaha
At firz I feel dissapointed when looking at the weather that is going to rain. Yeah..its raining while I arrived but we went to have fun after the rain.. Guess where? Swimming pool!!!

Bsides swimming, we oso gossiping a lot while swimming and sit on the beach. The beach is really relaxable. This week I really hav lots of trouble that link in my mind. So I jz took it as a relax place 4 me. Lied on the chair that nearby the beach and close my eyes...enjoy the cool wind. Make me hav a nice feeling.

I did nt take much photo bcoz I more concentrate on swimming, volleyball, enjoy the nice beach.



here we arrived.. parking!!


the lobby was nice decorated..Salam hari raya


view frm our room... looks like gona rain leh :(

swimming pool is very quiet early in de morning

the place that i like 2 relax my mind

see the rubbish that we "produce"? walow!!








No comments: