Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nice Weekend...

It has been few weeks I didn't turn up on my blog.. hmm... These few days nth happen..err...oh ya, laz sat I went for badminton with my buddies at Arena Sukan. Hmmm.. it has been long time I didn't play with badminton..I knw my badminton so "chai". Haha.... Anyway, it really fun... smashing... I can release my stress by smashing on the badminton. I sweat a lot that morning. But the nex day, I can feel that my whole body is pain.. mayb I didn't exercise for qite long time.. Hahahaha.... although it is tired, but it's worth.. bcz of can having fun wiv my frens there.

Btw, the National day for this yr aint nt like few yrs b4. Laz time was busy outside the town there celebrating National day but nt this yr. Mayb is bcoz of the inflation of economy. But we can still see some loyal citizens who hanged Malaysia flag on their vehicles.. BUT NOT ME OF COURSE. I hate the glue to make my car sticky...hahaha... :P

No comments: