Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Waiter or Waitress on Air











Waiter or waitress on air? hmm..wat kind of job is that? Haha..well, for yr info, that is air steward or stewardess.. or sometime we call it cabin crew. Last month while I was stil in holiday, I went to Malaysia airlines and ask for requirement to be an air steward.. but in de end I cant fulfill the requirement...is bcoz of my height. I cant fulfill the requirement for the height. They require 170cm. Sad lo....
Haha..orite, did i tell u that one of my dream career or job? Er..i don think so rite? Yeah, one of my dream job is to bcome an air steward . I like this job very much n I found that this job is very respectful. While I was young, I owes bear in mind that I want b a pilot or even air steward when im grow up. Until nw this dream is stil in my mind. Pilot I dont think I can bcoz I'm frm art stream. Hahahaa...

I stil cant find out the reason that why I like air steward job. Mayb is bcoz of my interest n character.. I like travelling, I like 2 meet dfferent kind of ppl n culture, I like to travel around the world , I dont like 2 stay at one places for long time ,n furthermore I dont like being controlled. :D
People say that air steward is a kind of dangerous job.. u knw wat i mean.. but i dnt think so. I feel that it is an interesting job. Ya, I knw that air steward will leave home for quite a period during their duty hour.

But let's say if I really got a chance, mayb I'l go for it too. hehe.. C ya~~

No comments: