Friday, July 25, 2008

Life? Perhaps.

Two weeks, I received a call frm my relatives that my aunt finally gav birth to a young baby, a baby boy...err...this is de fifth baby that she gav birth to. Aha...yeap, i hv a new little cousin. haha..amazing rite? It's a good news for my family. So my mum and I went to de hospital by that nite for visiting. Im sorry that I cannot post his photo cz Im nt allow to take photo at that moment in de hospital.

While I was looking at my little cousin that his eyes is still closed n the chubby n small face that he has, suddenly I feel that human life is just like a game. One question that Im nt understand all these time is wat is the purpose we coming into this world? It's t
hat our own choice? I knw this question is kinda stupid.

Haha...if for me...it's nt funny.. until now i haven found an answer for this question. Human life is really full of barriers and difficulties. Dont you think that? I can feel that. haha... during our young age, we kip studying frm primary sch until de university. It's takes around mayb 15-17 yrs mayb or more. After we graduate, we hav to work hard in order to survive in this busy n sophicicated society. When we were retired, we oredi reach the age of 55-60. So, half of our life gone. Then, after this we will step into golden age...or if possible, we wil leave this world.

This post is just a funny post that comes out frm my heart.. so, if it is offensive, Sory...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why should it be a reason to come into this world?
Just Live your Life, Be good, or bad whatever it suits you.
I preffer good people than bad.
Enjoy life anjoy emmotions, things, plcaes flavors. Put a good spin on things and keep moving on.
If there's something after you'll find out when the times come.
Personally. I think we are just what we are and not made under anybodies image.
Religion is just a good SCI-Fi sotry