huh? wat's out? haiyo..of cz my uni results la. Ya, it comes out yesterday. So, i've seen my result yesterday evening. Haha.. this day we have waited for so long. Yet, it finally exist in front of me. Well, wat do u think of my result? Haha...^^ It's quite a bad news for me actually. I have no mood for yesterday for whole day n oso today, the day that i write this post. Bcz i can predict wat is happened. yeah rite, i guess it. I dn mind 2 day that i failed 2 sub out of 5. It is quite dissapointed rite? I knw although i cry oso no use...it wont helps.
So, i have no way of doing my nex step. I have this decision in my heart during my life in Uni. My decision is quit frm Uni n concentrate only on my diploma course. I couldnt sleep for whole nite jz bcz of this prob. Actually I couldn't blame anyone...only one person that i can blame is myself. Although I have put my effort in the exam, but mayb it doesnt enuf. The reason that I wan 2 quit frm Uni is bcz of I dont hav de ability 2 study again..nt bcz of money prob.. is my own "energy" prob
Now, i hav 2 solution:
Sol 1: continue my study in Swinburne with 8 sub in one semester n pay more than others. And,
my diploma is running too. Stil the same, I study two places at one time.
Sol 2: Stop my Swinburne studies n only focus on my diploma courses n finish it until I'm
graduate. After that, then I make the decision where 2 go.
For Sol 1, if i insist, I will proceed to 2nd sem..the prob is wether i can do it onot...imagine i hav 2 study 8 sub in one sem. I only have one brain, a pair of hands, a pair of eyes, same as others I knw...haha.. Bsides, I afraid later I cannot do well at both course. That's wat i scared. Here is my 2nd sem sub listing:
4 necessary sub+ 2 sub LAN+2 1st sem sub= 8 sub.
For Sol 2, if i choose this sol, I will not spend much money and I can concentrate on my diploma n perform until de best that i could do. Instead, I will not facing too much stress..of cz everything has it's own stress rite?
At this moment, I will think of choosing sol 2. Im sad 2 make this decision too. Well, if I pass all the sub y dont I continue,but the fact is nt the same..fail one sub is ok, still can be excused. But I failed 2 sub.This few months in Swinburne although my life is juz like everyday stress, but Im happy to meet lots of fellow buddies n frens that we strive together. Although I leave, but I wil nvr 4get all my classmates n frens , of cz include some of my friendly lecturer.
No comments:
Post a Comment