Though this week is my mid semester break, but i dint rest much...due to a lot of things to do and follow up before i leave Kuching....hope I can do it properly before I fly away from here... and everything is settled...i really dont want to think so much as these few days my head is surround with many things...
The feeling of being cheated is not good to feel...it happens since two weeks ago...so dont trust people easily before you really knw him/her..i hate people who cheat me... regarding what happen, refer to memoryblissoflife.blogspot.com.
Ohh..ya...I always forgotten to tell you guys that I have another blog...which is privated..and so far rarely ppl knw... that blog is used for my privacy purposes....because some i think is better for me to make it private and i knw...not everybody can read..Due to it is a new blog that I have just set up, .I've just invited some people frm my list there.. who I think they can be trusted and understand.. gossip gossip...big secret that i found in my life..actually is nth special la...jz about my opinion, what i feel when i done sth in my life, which place i go, and what food i eat....and this usual blog, will only post the normal things and public to all my beloved readers =)
No comments:
Post a Comment