Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello readers, tomorrow will be my first day of degree life...errmm...I really duno wat to say...just I hope that everything will be ok and everythings goes well all day...
This year Chinese New Year I didnt celebrate much too...i wonder why I'm so lazy for this year...lazy go out visiting...

This year Chinese New Year many things happened around me...due to my family problems, all this and that..my aunt and uncle, my cousins....and mostly I'm de one who go handle everything...that's what I'm so tired and hate of...I hope you guys can solve your problem yourself alright? It's not that I dont want to help, but sometime I really want a single privacy as well ^^

Besides, during CNY before Chap Goh Meh, I've received a news from Danny that our good friend, Jason had passed away due to involve in a heavy car accident..This news totally caused me into dilemma and sad...But luckily all of our friends are very helpful to comfort each other, and do help a lot in newpaper and flower thingy.... and we did attended his funeral ceremony...really an unhappy incident for me...and all of my friend as well, especially Trice... I really hope that she can recover and accept it soon..

Now, we have lost one good friend....what i knw is he brings a lot of happiness and smile to our life...I really miss the outing that with him...but too bad we dont hv a chance to see him with us anymore... =( He is really a nice guy...but I wonder God take away his life by his young age... there is still so many things that he haven't achieve...

What my advice to all of you is do appreciate friends, family and all good things around you... And of course, do becareful when driving on the road, don't drive too fast and hang out too late...we slow down the speed and we rather be safe...if car damaged we can get a new one anytime...but how about human life? =)

I believe that Jason will bless us all the time and be around us all the time...so all my dear friends, although I have the same feeling with you, but just don't be too sad...I'm sure Jason don't want us to be sad too... and he is always our brother right?

No comments: