Hello readers and all my friends, first of all I would like to say Happy New Year to all of u... My blog has been dead for almost one month withnout update...all is because I really busy of assignment and all these and
that.. haih...really tired and stress sometimes...
I've celebrated two special occassion, which is Christmas Eve and New Year Eve at clubs for year 2009...surprised? actually I seldom go club...all is invited by friends and I just follow them to go and have fun.. By Christmas day nite, Drey invited all of us to her house for party and gift exchange....fun...and enjoyable.....below is the photo which taken by her and her family...
big family of us
christmas tree at Drey's house
Then, here come new year eve...as usual...countdown again... we planned to go clubbing again after think and plan where we should go...luckily my friend manage to find a table....hahaha...oh well...here we visit dance floor and alchoholic drinks again....YEah........
After clubbing, Chris say he so hungry...so we went to Mcd for supper...after sending him home, I arrive at home nearly 3am....swt....pecah record...luckily my dad was on travelling and only will be back by the second day....phew!!
Chris, me and the hair fashioner... lol^^
this coming week will be a stressful week for me too...i will having presentation for this week and final exam for next week....then we should start our holidays already....hmm... =( a bit sad lo...i meet a something special* in my MY studies class...which cause me happy in this seven weeks and who motivates me in studies.... I really hope we can meet again and never say goodbye ^^ sob...sob*....




No comments:
Post a Comment