Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unlucky Night

What a unlucly day for yesterday...make my wallet "broke". haiz...Yesterday night while I was doing my notes and revision plus chatting. While I was about to lie on my bed for relax,  suddenly the thunder hit my ADSL router and some of the components of my laptop. I only heard the loud sound of "BOOOMM". So, my router@modem, cable , were damaged because of thunder and my laptop cannot use wire connect to the internet anymore. It might costly if I want to change the parts. Luckily my dad did not "boommm" me..not my fault right...is thunder's fault!!

So, I decide to change my network to wireless..I've just bought it just now from my friend and he came my house and install... the wireless modem + labour charge cost me about RM 180. Aikkss...imagine? what to do? I feel that my laptop today performance is a bit weaker than before..was it because of thunder last nite? LOL...hope it wont spoil ya...

No comments: