I have a weird feeling today….i don’t have a good mood since last nite till now after having meal at Sushi King last nite… I dint take photos for last nite so I hv nth to post up…but the food thr are not bad though….can hv a try for those who nvr try Sushi King… After finish eating around 8pm sumthing, we all separated after walked for while at Spring… After that then I feel moody…I duno hw 2 say bout it too…mayb I think too much kua…..hmm…^^mayb thr is oredi gt a gap between us… After that I went to Daniel’s house in order to find him…since I haven seen him for around 2 weeks…haha…he is very good chatter too…So we chat till around 10pm then I went home…hahaha….I’m now in sch library after 10.30 class….blogging, surfing net…later 1.30pm gt class till 3.30…
.jpg)
the view of library frm my seat...i knw it's blurr =P
.jpg)
the view of outside de library
.jpg)
noob me concentrate on doing n surfing..

see? told u oredi...
Finally my watch pointed at 1.30....go class again lo....til 3.30 then go home...tired ^^ the room at level 3 is extremely cold...so I borrowed jacket frm Desmond... will de jacket is too big for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment