Sunday, December 14, 2008

I duno why recently i like 2 carry my camera along...LOL...Hocan and I went to see Doulos ship at Pending Port by Friday nite...around 7pm sumthing he came n fetch me then we depart frm my place.

I heard that ship had created 90+yrs history. Means that Doulos is already 90+yrs old..YEAH...amazing huh..it is a respectful ship. The ship after Titanic if I'm nt wrong. Bsides, I heard that Doulos will be retired after this..duno true onot and they wil change a new ship wiv new name?? Im nt sure oso wor...I wil do research later lo..^^


A carpark in front of Doulos ship..


After we parked our car, Hocan n I went into the ship to hv a look...heehee... I stil remember laz time they came is 7 yrs ago, Im stil primary 5 in yr 2001...now 2008 i've already come out frm Sec sch...where did u go all these years? If can I wana join them too..i wana travel around the world..


Front view of Doulos.



A view from the ship..

Welcome to Doulos ^^

Place whr sells books and souvenier


U can view the ship engine frm the corridor.

W.C by the corridor there..:P

The wind is strong..it blows until my hair look messy...lol...captured by Hocan.



see? really messy la....like just wake up frm bed.

Hocan boought 2 pen for souvenier but I dint buy anything frm there..haha...then, we saw the crew frm the ship dancing down there...quite interesting too...hahaha...



This is the interesting part..

Stil got futsal oo...by male crew...
Errm...for yr info, Doulos will stay in Kch until January 2009. So if u wish to visit the ship, now u can... stil got so many days available.. I see these few days if gt time I want to go again.. hehehe ^^

No comments: