Friday, December 19, 2008

Guess whr am I today? Yeah... U're rite....I went to Green Gallery today wiv my mum... lol...suddenly my mum say wan 2 go there n buy something...duno why..hehe ^^ Seriously I seldom go to that shop...even though I often pass through there...

Well, Christmas is just few days to go frm here... errmm..i miss Christmas 2007. That day was my sweet day... sweet memories...hez.. I like Christmas very much seriously..although I'm buddisht and I dint celebrate it.. lalalala...

I oso duno why I like it..mayb watch too many Western movies? maybe... i like the environment.. santa claus, christmas tree...and all this n that...




Christmas Tree
U knw hw much of the stuff at the photo above cost? If nt wrong I think is more than RM2k, nice heh? I like it too... hope I can buy one in the future..lol.
I really like the things in Green Gallery...especially the furniture and stuff that decorate house.. It really represents my dream house... well. I wish my house in the future can hv all these nice decoration....hahaha.


sofa set...



oho..ee...the dog that carries "LOVE"


duno wat is this...but very unic too..



Tonite actually I shud be out with Hocan.. but my mum wana use car..i no car to go out..so stay at home spend my nite.. boring lo... sit in front of pc chatting, on9, blogging... haiz..

No comments: