Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today I received a phone call from CES. It's about my graduation ceremony of passing English course level 2. Arrghh.. I should be happy to receive the phone.. but indeed im not. I feel lazy to attend the graduation ceremony. The admin of CES just ask me the confirmation of attendance. I dint reply them then I just told then I wil let u knw as soon as possible.

The time is 23 Nov (sun) 9am-12pm. at Batu Kawa Chung Hua Hall. %$$%^%*.... so far i knw.. n Sun it's a bit lazy lo.. if they organize in town area then I wil think bout it la..

I told my dad about it just now.. he ask me don't need to go. WTH.. n yet my little fren Eddy, his parents encouraged him to attend. %%%*&^, U think I like to attend meh? Driv so far, sun morning again, waste my time.. 25 nov is my final exam ar.. If nt bcoz of cert u think i wana go meh? Sometime I really duno wat kind of mind does my dad has..seriuosly.. sometime my mum hate him too.. Luckily 2moro he on travelling..I'm free frm his control for 3 days lo.. hahahaha ^^

No comments: