Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SPM Fever

Reference book that I used last year...stil on my cupboard^.^



My clock show 1.30am when im writing this post. But I cant sleep so I jump down frm my bed and wite something on my blog... SPM had just started yesterday morning, 11 Nov 2008. My junior ferns who now having SPM sure "k" book until the book torn into half lo.. Haha.. very fast one year had passed after SPM 2007 happened. Hey frens, stil remember we strive for SPM 2gether last year? walau...pia chin lo.. hahaha..


I stil remember laz year i kip on going tuition anywhere n everytime lo..including Sunday. Aarrgghh... really feel like vomiting n tiring that time. I really hope SPM can be over very soon.. But now it's already over and when I think back, actually that's not a most difficult time in our life. At least there is a frens who caring each other, kind to each other n we all behave like kids playing 2gether under hot sun n rain. =) hahaha.... lots of funny things happened in our SPM life.


After I finished the last paper of SPM sub last year, I jumped like monkey n laughed n sang happily on the way out to the gate of my sch. hahahahaha!!!.. super happy.. =P ok la...nites.. nth much 2 say..
new post available soon..



No comments: