Friday, September 12, 2008

Puasa Food Fair

My blog is almost dead bcz of lack of update...haha...anyway, nw i jz do a little short update. Ya, talk about Puasa Food Fair, it nw having all around Kch city. But I only visited the one nearby my place, that is Stutong area. I drove there around 6pm something..wow.. it's quite crowded and I saw some of the stall already stopped their business and b home for their dinner that they waited for whole day long..hahaha ^^

I heard that the one in Satok area is more crowded and more delicious foods to eat..hmm... U knw eating is one of my favourite. hahaha ^^ See if I gt time these few days mayb I will drop by Satok and "rock" the food there. NYUMMM>..

I dint buy much food this time in Stutong..only few that u can see at the photos below..hehe. ^.^






OMG....looks like going 2 rain leh...HAiz...




grilled stingray...my favourite!!!

cakes and "kuih"




No comments: