Sunday, September 28, 2008

Current Responsibilities


This sem onwards I will step into Finance and Accounting module until at the end of the year. Hoooo...the subject that I hate the most n weakest. Bo bian lo.. finally finish Marketing module last week with final exam. Stress oso oo.. haha ^^ fast rite?


As you can c, there is my courseguide, exam pad, calculator, paper, pen, pencil n so on on my messy table.. muahahaha... dizzy..


Finance and Accounting will be my last module in Camford. After that, it's time for me to wait for the results and graduation. Same as my buddy, Kelvin Ng that strive hardly together with me all these times. After that, he mayb fly away to Singapore or Australia to further up his studies and find some work opportunities. Sad lor..

While me, I nw doing research of working n study places in Singapore too. Just in case la.. Cause I knw I stil hav a big responsibilities in Kch. I stil haven make up my mind wether wana finish it onot. But if it really foce too, I REALLY WANA LEAVE HERE ASAP TO FORGET ALL THE SADNESS, GO OTHER PLACES RUN A NEW LIFE. Hope that I can be well at there. But I have to leave my car,frens and family. Some of my frens they dcide 2 fly over there too.. one of them hav de same kind problem wiv me.. so "berat sama dipikul, ringan sama dijinjing". Duno correct onot.. long time no write Malay liaw..

But that one is nex year, year 2009 matters la. Now..... u knw la.. C ya?

No comments: