Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SWINBURNE buddies...hop 2 c u again..

Hi!! I'm back. After a heavy consideration n important final dcision, im finally dcide 2 leave swinburne...haha...no la..jk nia. I juz "paused" n delay the whole foundation course to the nex yr or sem. Bcoz why i did this is all bcoz of I wan to make my life easier. If I'm nt mistaken wrong, I think I've told u guys about the bad crushing of my timetable between swinburne n camford rite?

Aduhh!!! This incident really make me cant sleep well. Honestly, I'm sad to make this kind decision too. I have to leave my buddies in Swinburne and make new frens again by the future I got back. But I really hav no idea, I got to do this. If nt, I think I'm the one who wil b suffer n going to crazy. hahaha^^ u can try 2 take two courses at one time lo. See how is the situation. hahahaha..... Well, laz sem i could did it cz my timetable did nt crash. But this sem, I really cant..

It is impossible that i seperate myself into two n attend de different courses at one time rite? or i can play a magic to come out another person which is exactly same like me to go attend another courses at the same time? So....??? Wat do u think?

By nw, although i filled the deferment form there is defer for 1 yr, but if I can finish the things earlier, i might be go back to swinburne earlier in order to continue n finish up my couses. Wat to do? It's my responsibility..i gotta settle it. This world is really cruel huh....

Anyway, meanwhile i wil still b in swinburne sometime when im free for visiting my frens. Well, hop to c u again.

NEW POST WILL B AVAILABLE SOON

No comments: