Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finish Exam!!! Holiday!!! Yeappy!!

Yesterday was my laz day of exam day n oso our last day of firz sem. It had been a long time i haven update my blog cz of my busyness . Yesterday i feel like wana update but i really tired n frustrated. So, i only can do de update 2day.

My last paper for yesterday was inno & change n economics.. Owwhh... MY GOD!! I think im nt doing well in de exam , especially maths, eco, n IT. For de eco question, i realy cant de essay n structure question.. all i wrote accoding to my knwledge ...haha....sure the lecturer wil b dizzy when mark my paper..... Sob... Im scared... scared of fail..haih.. Ohh....yaya... there is a prob with de air-conditioner on the lab we having our eco exam. Walow...that really caused me sweat. N then , the room is accomate with lots of ppl..can u imagine? It makes me recall de memory of my holiday in Redang Island while i went for sauna. Hahahaha....this time is sort like free sauna for me.. If hav choice, do u wan 2 do yr exam under warm, hot n uncomfortable condition?

Ermm...how am i going 2 describe my first sem? Well, Im happy to meet all my frens during my lesson in de campus, especially my fellow classmates, we having fun, laugh, food, drinks, strories 2gether around dis three months. I really hope that we stil can be 2gether in de future. Time passing thru very fast, my first sem in Swinburne has gone.. within three months. When i laugh, joke n gossip with my fellow frens, I really dint fee like time is passing.. I really enjoy myself knwing them n strive 2gether wiv them.... especially in our assignment n hard work. Our class magazine, i wont forget it forever, all of us put a lot of effort in it.


Anyway, I'm nt sure wether i wil b continue de 2nd sem in Swinburne onot, well, dpends on de situation. Of course u guys stil can find me if nid helps . But I really hop I stil can with u guys n continue our journey 2gether. One thing i wan 2 say is Thank You for those frens who help me a lot in assignments, n Sorry if I do anything or say anything that is offended u guys..

So, Kip in touch n have a nice holiday. Bye...~~

No comments: