Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM result released Day

Our SPM results is finally released by 2day.. .. it's a sheet of paper which shows our hard achievement. Haha..this is de thing that we waitied for 3 months long.. but nt so long, time flies....3 months had juz passed like that .. hmm... so faz rite? haiz... okok, stop nagging, let's step in de topic..

Oh well, i woke up bout 7.30 am early in de morning.. wow, it was rained heavily outside.. So, after i prepare n make up myself, then I went n picked up two of my friend nearby n we went 2 sch 2getehr after our light breakfaz at de coffee shop. While I arriv at sch, OMG there was a lot of cars n crowded....n u knw de road of my sch is very narrow , but luckily i could find a parking space with my " well trained" driving skill. But, thanks for my fren oso for helping me 2 leave a space for me under de heavy rain..haha... tqtq.

Ok, while my watch pointed at 10.00 am, my fren n I step in de hall n looked for our form teacher , for wat? of cz for requesting our SPM result la, n our leaving sch cert as well.. Doopp....doop.. very nervous. Finally dat "infared" teacher called my name, n passed de result sheet n cert to me.. swt.. What is my rsult look like? ok la, seems that lots of ppl knw, I don hav any A's , sory for disappointment, but i got 3B=3, 5C= 4, one 7D, n one 8E. haha...poor leh? of cz cant compete with those frens who get lots of A's. But, I passed all de sub n i hav 7 credit . Well, i felt dissapointed too.. my dad had scold me through de phone , luckily he's now travelling.. ahhaha...

My dad speech: " Y de other ppl's child can score good result? U c? 8A's , 7A's... U? how many A's u hav? nt even one? So with yr results tell me wat can u do? " OMG, wat can I answer? I juz kept quiet. Yaya, it's my fault ok? I knw yr fren's child get a better result than mine.. lot's of A's.. I'm wrong.. But say truly, i cant blame anyone, juz one person 2 blame is me myself... blame myself for nt doing well...

So, after we get our results, my fren and I go 2 The Spring for lunch.. but I"m full, juz look at them 2 eat. After window shopping for while, then we left ..

Anyway, wat I wan 2 say is for those frens who score a good result, Congratulations, u did de good job. N for those frens whose result is nt well , dn b sad n try 2 b open.. There is another way for solving de prob.. Sory ah, It's nt mean that I look down u.. it's true. For me, every is de same, you n I are human being, so everybody is my fren, nt all ppl can b good in studies , I'm one of de example.. So, wishing you Good Luck~~~

1 comment:

Jerwin said...

Wow.. ur dad... very strees man.. anywhere... it is pass tense.. just forget it...